Monday, January 01, 2007

Holidays are not a time of rest.

Over the past three weeks, I have written about three paragraphs of the novel. Things have been a little hectic being Christmas time and all. I guess getting a new job also has added to the chaos.

I plan to return to regular writing next week, but that doesn't mean I haven't done anything for the book. (Oh dear, a double negative - that's not good writing). I discover a funky Web 2.0 app @ http://www.neomyz.com/ and I thought I'd test it out in this blog. The survey below is a little hard for anyone but me to answer as no-one has yet read the book (and cannot have a favourite character) but I'll leave it on the blog as a test. Hopefully this works! I'll add it to the side of the page. Please respond (it's just a test!)

No comments:

Post a Comment